Mike Dailly has written a piece on the Game Maker runner on his personal blog.
In the article he addresses runner performance issues listed by Aragon1029 and refers to the Game Maker 8 decompiler authored by the same community member.
Worth a read.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart