Mike Dailly has written a piece on the Game Maker runner on his personal blog.
In the article he addresses runner performance issues listed by Aragon1029 and refers to the Game Maker 8 decompiler authored by the same community member.
Worth a read.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios