YoYo Games have started to contact selected game authors to offer them the chance to publish their titles on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
A new video has also been released showing NAL playing mini MADNESS, a smaller version of his madnessMADNESSmadness game (incidentally this was included in our earlier list of Game Maker games that “would be awesome” on portable devices.
In a post on the YoYo Games blog Mike Dailly writes that they “expect to start submitting games into Apple very soon” and will be releasing more details about publishing games on new platforms shortly.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart