YoYo Games have started to contact selected game authors to offer them the chance to publish their titles on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
A new video has also been released showing NAL playing mini MADNESS, a smaller version of his madnessMADNESSmadness game (incidentally this was included in our earlier list of Game Maker games that “would be awesome” on portable devices.
In a post on the YoYo Games blog Mike Dailly writes that they “expect to start submitting games into Apple very soon” and will be releasing more details about publishing games on new platforms shortly.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!