YoYo Games have started to contact selected game authors to offer them the chance to publish their titles on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
A new video has also been released showing NAL playing mini MADNESS, a smaller version of his madnessMADNESSmadness game (incidentally this was included in our earlier list of Game Maker games that “would be awesome” on portable devices.
In a post on the YoYo Games blog Mike Dailly writes that they “expect to start submitting games into Apple very soon” and will be releasing more details about publishing games on new platforms shortly.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios