Acrobatic puzzle platformer Dustforce (trailer) created by Woodley Nye and Lexie Dostal has been awarded the $100,000 Grand Prize in IndiePub Games’ latest game development contest.
The results of IndiePub Game’s third major competition were announced at GDC Online in Texas. Dustforce was the only Game Maker creation to make the final of the competition and will also receive an offer of a publishing deal as part of the prize.
Video review courtesy of Gaming Mill:
Along with a $100,000 grand prize awards were also given out in the following categories: Best Art, Best Audio, Best Design, Technical Excellence and a Staff Pick.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios