Acrobatic puzzle platformer Dustforce (trailer) created by Woodley Nye and Lexie Dostal has been awarded the $100,000 Grand Prize in IndiePub Games’ latest game development contest.
The results of IndiePub Game’s third major competition were announced at GDC Online in Texas. Dustforce was the only Game Maker creation to make the final of the competition and will also receive an offer of a publishing deal as part of the prize.
Video review courtesy of Gaming Mill:
Along with a $100,000 grand prize awards were also given out in the following categories: Best Art, Best Audio, Best Design, Technical Excellence and a Staff Pick.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart