Two Game Maker games are up against each other in Indie Kombat. Banov and Andrew Brophy will compete in this months version of the competition which describes itself as the ‘ultimate bare knuckle game development arena’. Both Game Makers are working on games which are mash-ups of their opponents’ prior creations. The winner is decided by a public vote.
Mike Dailly has announced that YoYo have made a fix for the resolution problems encountered when running the pre iOS 4 version Skydiver II on iPhone/iPod. The update will need to be approved by Apple before it goes live.
YoYo Games employee Lee Turner posted a picture of his friend(?) Sophie modelling a YoYo Games t-shirt. With YoYo Games yoyos shown earlier the two top ranked items from the glog merchandise poll now exist. No word as to how we can get our hands on them yet.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!