Two Game Maker games are up against each other in Indie Kombat. Banov and Andrew Brophy will compete in this months version of the competition which describes itself as the ‘ultimate bare knuckle game development arena’. Both Game Makers are working on games which are mash-ups of their opponents’ prior creations. The winner is decided by a public vote.
Mike Dailly has announced that YoYo have made a fix for the resolution problems encountered when running the pre iOS 4 version Skydiver II on iPhone/iPod. The update will need to be approved by Apple before it goes live.
YoYo Games employee Lee Turner posted a picture of his friend(?) Sophie modelling a YoYo Games t-shirt. With YoYo Games yoyos shown earlier the two top ranked items from the glog merchandise poll now exist. No word as to how we can get our hands on them yet.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios