Two Game Maker games are up against each other in Indie Kombat. Banov and Andrew Brophy will compete in this months version of the competition which describes itself as the ‘ultimate bare knuckle game development arena’. Both Game Makers are working on games which are mash-ups of their opponents’ prior creations. The winner is decided by a public vote.
Mike Dailly has announced that YoYo have made a fix for the resolution problems encountered when running the pre iOS 4 version Skydiver II on iPhone/iPod. The update will need to be approved by Apple before it goes live.
YoYo Games employee Lee Turner posted a picture of his friend(?) Sophie modelling a YoYo Games t-shirt. With YoYo Games yoyos shown earlier the two top ranked items from the glog merchandise poll now exist. No word as to how we can get our hands on them yet.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart