- CharliesGames.com have published an interview with Paul Eres creator of Immortal Defence about his current project, Saturated Dreamers.
- At the GMC there looks to be an interesting discussion about the general lack of support for Game Maker 7 for Mac about to get underway.
- Gamification is a new game-development Wiki. Apparently this term refers to “the concept that you can apply the basic elements that make games fun and addictive to things that typically aren’t considered a game”. Things look a little sparse at the moment but there are some good content outlines such as the page on Game Mechanics.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4