- CharliesGames.com have published an interview with Paul Eres creator of Immortal Defence about his current project, Saturated Dreamers.
- At the GMC there looks to be an interesting discussion about the general lack of support for Game Maker 7 for Mac about to get underway.
- Gamification is a new game-development Wiki. Apparently this term refers to “the concept that you can apply the basic elements that make games fun and addictive to things that typically aren’t considered a game”. Things look a little sparse at the moment but there are some good content outlines such as the page on Game Mechanics.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios