- CharliesGames.com have published an interview with Paul Eres creator of Immortal Defence about his current project, Saturated Dreamers.
- At the GMC there looks to be an interesting discussion about the general lack of support for Game Maker 7 for Mac about to get underway.
- Gamification is a new game-development Wiki. Apparently this term refers to “the concept that you can apply the basic elements that make games fun and addictive to things that typically aren’t considered a game”. Things look a little sparse at the moment but there are some good content outlines such as the page on Game Mechanics.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys