- Why Game Maker for Mac matters – Uriel Griffin on why creating Game Maker for Mac was a worthwhile step for YoYo Games. Rather than focusing on the IDE Uriel writes about the emergence of Mac as a gaming platform ahead of the launch of the Mac App Store.
- Mrme picks up on the fact that the new Lite version of Game Maker 7 for Mac can’t create executables. He goes on to say the exclusion “will likely show up in GM9”. I think the comment is throwaway speculation but if the removal of the feature to create executables happens I imagine there will be a considerable bunch of unhappy Game Maker users.
- The results of a Game Maker game marketing survey undertaken at various community sites have been released and are visible in a slideshow. GameGeisha has made a nice post on the findings.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys