Flatcade is a new blog from Greg Froning which provides brief features on Game Maker games.
A couple of interesting articles on the topic of decompilation. Firstly the reasons why decompilers are written, in the recent Game Maker case it is pretty obvious – to create a method of converting GMKs to run on iPhones and iPads, and something on the legality of them.
285 games were entered in Ludum Dare 19 which was themed Discovery. Game Maker entries included Volatile by True Valhalla, Purgatory Area by Toad Frogs, Scanno Domini by Tom Francis and Run by Cosine.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys