David Galindo (Mr Chubigans) has posted an update on the commercial success of his Oil Blue title created using Game Maker. He writes about promoting the game, rejection from Steam and bundling his game with others.
Why are creative players treated like criminals? An interesting piece from Indie Game Magazine about fixing glitches players have discovered in your game that could encourage ‘creative gameplay’.
If you haven’t done so already make your 2011 Game Maker predictions!
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!