David Galindo (Mr Chubigans) has posted an update on the commercial success of his Oil Blue title created using Game Maker. He writes about promoting the game, rejection from Steam and bundling his game with others.
Why are creative players treated like criminals? An interesting piece from Indie Game Magazine about fixing glitches players have discovered in your game that could encourage ‘creative gameplay’.
If you haven’t done so already make your 2011 Game Maker predictions!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios