David Galindo (Mr Chubigans) has posted an update on the commercial success of his Oil Blue title created using Game Maker. He writes about promoting the game, rejection from Steam and bundling his game with others.
Why are creative players treated like criminals? An interesting piece from Indie Game Magazine about fixing glitches players have discovered in your game that could encourage ‘creative gameplay’.
If you haven’t done so already make your 2011 Game Maker predictions!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart