GameMaker 8.1 will be released very soon. That’s the latest word from primary developer Mike Dailly writing on his blog in his latest post about Game Maker development. Yesterday the “final release candidate” was distributed to testers.
So far there have only been two entries into Dangerous Dave’s Pointed Games competition. Three prizes are available, the first two consisting of games on Steam, and the third some on-site award points. Guess they aren’t appealing eh?
Game Maker video show GMVision could be on the way back. Last week they announced that they were planning to interview YoYo Games CEO Sandy Duncan.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios