GameMaker 8.1 will be released very soon. That’s the latest word from primary developer Mike Dailly writing on his blog in his latest post about Game Maker development. Yesterday the “final release candidate” was distributed to testers.
So far there have only been two entries into Dangerous Dave’s Pointed Games competition. Three prizes are available, the first two consisting of games on Steam, and the third some on-site award points. Guess they aren’t appealing eh?
Game Maker video show GMVision could be on the way back. Last week they announced that they were planning to interview YoYo Games CEO Sandy Duncan.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4