GameMaker 8.1 will be released very soon. That’s the latest word from primary developer Mike Dailly writing on his blog in his latest post about Game Maker development. Yesterday the “final release candidate” was distributed to testers.
So far there have only been two entries into Dangerous Dave’s Pointed Games competition. Three prizes are available, the first two consisting of games on Steam, and the third some on-site award points. Guess they aren’t appealing eh?
Game Maker video show GMVision could be on the way back. Last week they announced that they were planning to interview YoYo Games CEO Sandy Duncan.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys