From early this month the full version of Sixty Five Million And One BC has been available to download free. The game previously sold for $20.
In the dinosaur themed platformer your are tasked with preventing an asteroid hurtling towards Earth and wiping out the dinosaurs. The game was entered into YoYo Games Ancient Civilization competition back in 2008 in which it received an honourable mention.
After the competition the version uploaded to the site over 100 copies of the game were sold commercially. When 50 copies of the game had been sold its creator, snailfox, posted at the Game Maker Community about the experience of promoting and selling the game.
The game is an 18MB download and can be obtained here.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios