Paul Cosgrove and Chris Harrison, two former Realtime World employees, are the latest to join YoYo Games growing team in Dundee. The very smiley web developer Paul will apparently “be working with Lee [Turner] on various web related projects within YoYo”.
Hopefully this means that the neglected main YoYoGames.com website will soon be receiving some much needed attention.
Earlier this month as part of a long blog post Sandy wrote that a list of website issues was being compiled which they would look to address.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4