Paul Cosgrove and Chris Harrison, two former Realtime World employees, are the latest to join YoYo Games growing team in Dundee. The very smiley web developer Paul will apparently “be working with Lee [Turner] on various web related projects within YoYo”.
Hopefully this means that the neglected main YoYoGames.com website will soon be receiving some much needed attention.
Earlier this month as part of a long blog post Sandy wrote that a list of website issues was being compiled which they would look to address.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys