Paul Cosgrove and Chris Harrison, two former Realtime World employees, are the latest to join YoYo Games growing team in Dundee. The very smiley web developer Paul will apparently “be working with Lee [Turner] on various web related projects within YoYo”.
Hopefully this means that the neglected main YoYoGames.com website will soon be receiving some much needed attention.
Earlier this month as part of a long blog post Sandy wrote that a list of website issues was being compiled which they would look to address.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios