The first indie(Radio) broadcast took place yesterday. A recording of the half hour show is embedded below (language warning).[audio:http://www.upurload.com/files/8da421ec0ca4fe6cea997a20533f1c72.mp3]
Jack Brockley then joins host Bret Hudson for a look at some recent indie gaming news. The show is not focused entirely on GameMaker as it features flashpunk, Stencyl and Minecraft news.
Innoquous 4 is then very briefly reviewed followed by a short game design talk from Allen Webster and disccusion about whether or not Game Maker Language’s loose syntax should be tightened up.
The show is off to a good start though I felt there could have been a bit more depth given to the topics discussed.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4