The first indie(Radio) broadcast took place yesterday. A recording of the half hour show is embedded below (language warning).[audio:http://www.upurload.com/files/8da421ec0ca4fe6cea997a20533f1c72.mp3]
Jack Brockley then joins host Bret Hudson for a look at some recent indie gaming news. The show is not focused entirely on GameMaker as it features flashpunk, Stencyl and Minecraft news.
Innoquous 4 is then very briefly reviewed followed by a short game design talk from Allen Webster and disccusion about whether or not Game Maker Language’s loose syntax should be tightened up.
The show is off to a good start though I felt there could have been a bit more depth given to the topics discussed.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative