The first indie(Radio) broadcast took place yesterday. A recording of the half hour show is embedded below (language warning).[audio:http://www.upurload.com/files/8da421ec0ca4fe6cea997a20533f1c72.mp3]
Jack Brockley then joins host Bret Hudson for a look at some recent indie gaming news. The show is not focused entirely on GameMaker as it features flashpunk, Stencyl and Minecraft news.
Innoquous 4 is then very briefly reviewed followed by a short game design talk from Allen Webster and disccusion about whether or not Game Maker Language’s loose syntax should be tightened up.
The show is off to a good start though I felt there could have been a bit more depth given to the topics discussed.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios