Yesterday Scirra launched the licensing programme for their Construct 2 HTML5 game maker.
There are three versions of the software. The free edition places limits on the number of resources that can be used within a game and restricts access to certain features. The Standard ($65) and Business ($255) packages remove most of these restrictions.
Early adopter licences give purchasers a 50% discount off the normal prices which are quoted above.
At its full price the Business version of Construct 2 is more expensive that YoYo Games’ GameMaker HTML5 ($199), however the Business version only needs to be purchased by businesses or individuals that have taken over $5,000 in revenue from their games.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios