Yesterday Scirra launched the licensing programme for their Construct 2 HTML5 game maker.
There are three versions of the software. The free edition places limits on the number of resources that can be used within a game and restricts access to certain features. The Standard ($65) and Business ($255) packages remove most of these restrictions.
Early adopter licences give purchasers a 50% discount off the normal prices which are quoted above.
At its full price the Business version of Construct 2 is more expensive that YoYo Games’ GameMaker HTML5 ($199), however the Business version only needs to be purchased by businesses or individuals that have taken over $5,000 in revenue from their games.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative