Yesterday Scirra launched the licensing programme for their Construct 2 HTML5 game maker.
There are three versions of the software. The free edition places limits on the number of resources that can be used within a game and restricts access to certain features. The Standard ($65) and Business ($255) packages remove most of these restrictions.
Early adopter licences give purchasers a 50% discount off the normal prices which are quoted above.
At its full price the Business version of Construct 2 is more expensive that YoYo Games’ GameMaker HTML5 ($199), however the Business version only needs to be purchased by businesses or individuals that have taken over $5,000 in revenue from their games.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th