Schreib has updated the Game Maker Obfuscator so that it supports version 8.1 of GameMaker.
One of the new included features is sprite obfuscation whereby sprites are only constructed when the game starts running.
The Game Maker Obfuscator can be downloaded from the GMC.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs