Stencyl is to add options to their StencylWorks game creation tool to allow users to export and create native iOS, Android and HTML5 games. Dubbed iStencyl details of pricing have not yet been released.
The GameSalad game creation tool last week added Android publishing alongside their existing iOS and HTML5 publishing options. Publishing to Android requires a Pro account which costs $499 a year.
Scirra recently posted about their anti-piracy strategy. Their post contains a nice .gif visualising the effect DRM has on paying customers which those who experienced problems with GameMaker 7 and 8s Softwrap will surely understand!
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!