Stencyl is to add options to their StencylWorks game creation tool to allow users to export and create native iOS, Android and HTML5 games. Dubbed iStencyl details of pricing have not yet been released.
The GameSalad game creation tool last week added Android publishing alongside their existing iOS and HTML5 publishing options. Publishing to Android requires a Pro account which costs $499 a year.
Scirra recently posted about their anti-piracy strategy. Their post contains a nice .gif visualising the effect DRM has on paying customers which those who experienced problems with GameMaker 7 and 8s Softwrap will surely understand!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios