Zach Kehs’ Koya Rift is on sale at $1.99 this week.
The procedurally generated shooter is available both on Desura and as a direct DRM-free download at the lower price (the game is normally on sale at $7.99).
IndieGameReviewer.com has perhaps the most detailed review of the game which praises the games appearance but recounts of repeated tunnel section and enemy graphics.
Probably best to stay away if flashes aren’t for you!
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys