Zach Kehs’ Koya Rift is on sale at $1.99 this week.
The procedurally generated shooter is available both on Desura and as a direct DRM-free download at the lower price (the game is normally on sale at $7.99).
IndieGameReviewer.com has perhaps the most detailed review of the game which praises the games appearance but recounts of repeated tunnel section and enemy graphics.
Probably best to stay away if flashes aren’t for you!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart