Quote unquote have conducted an interview with Jesse Venbrux who has now left Japan and made it to Autralia. Jesse says he is currently working on some iOS games and some screenshots of some of his prototypes are also included.
YellowAfterlife‘s Yellow.IndieIs.Me features GameMaker scripts as well as updates from the projects he is working on. The blog is currently updated every weekday.
GameMaker developers YoYo Games are looking to hire someone to take up a “senior position” to oversee day to day activities at the Dundee-based company. The job advert also reveals that YoYo Games currently employee 18 people in their office at the University of Abertay Dundee but expect this to grow to “at least 25” this year.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys