The GameMaker Community is hosting its 6th GMC Jam, a 72 hour game development competition run by members of the forum. This event is being held over a weekend at the end of the month, Saturday 28th to Monday 30th April.
Participants are encouraged to use an optional theme, and a special handicap has also been chosen this time to add an additional challenge. Both teams and solo entrants may compete, with the final results being judged by the community. A variety of prizes have been contributed by GMC forum members, and an official prize from YoYo Games is also expected.
For more information, head over to the GameMaker Community discussion topic.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart