GameMaker users Elias Viglione and Jussi Kukkonen from Panic Art Studios have released a mini-documentary called “INDIE”. The film was posted on YouTube and announced on the pair’s social media platforms, as well as on the GameMaker Community forums.
Viglione was mentioned in our recent post, 5 GameMaker Success Stories.
INDIE seems to draw inspiration from the hit documentary Indie Game: The Movie and discusses the daily grind of independent game development, amongst other topics. You can watch the full film below (be sure to enable English subtitles!)
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers