GameMaker users Elias Viglione and Jussi Kukkonen from Panic Art Studios have released a mini-documentary called “INDIE”. The film was posted on YouTube and announced on the pair’s social media platforms, as well as on the GameMaker Community forums.
Viglione was mentioned in our recent post, 5 GameMaker Success Stories.
INDIE seems to draw inspiration from the hit documentary Indie Game: The Movie and discusses the daily grind of independent game development, amongst other topics. You can watch the full film below (be sure to enable English subtitles!)
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th