Looking back at some of the recent posts on Game Maker Blog and what, if anything, became of them.
YoYoGames have been featured more often than previously, perhaps because of my experiences of their customer support.
Many of you agree with my comments about bad posts in the Website Announcements section of the Game Maker Community, however we all know some people will continue to construct badly written topics.
I think perhaps in the future I need to review more Game Maker creations since this is after all GameMakerBlog.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios