More possible platforms. Nothing definite. Wait until at least next year to hear anything more.
“We’ve signed a maintenance agreement with our Web Developers which means more regular site updates and tweaks. Starting next week, this will happen at least twice a month. “
Twice monthly updates, how revolutionary…
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios