Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.
Really, the implementation is shockingly bad – and the fact that the entire process is 0% automated only adds to the mockery. The site “of course will get 30% of your sales for hosting and selling your games“. Of course. “If the game is incomplete or is sloppily done it may get rejected as we try to keep a standard for our site” – submit your made-in-two-minutes games now to improve the standard of the site!
I really don’t want to waste $3 on ‘Burger Quest’ to see if the download is automated. I am about 99% sure that it won’t be.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios