Today I received two free game development books by courier, “Beginning 3D Game Programming” and “Agile Software Development“.
The books were sent to me as part of my involvement with the MarkUp magazine, where a future issue will contain reviews I have written on them. (I guess I have to read the books first 😛 )
As Eyas said “it is one of the pluses of being a good writer at Markup”, so if you are interested in contributing to a future issue…. you never know what might come your way – currently there is also an offer of a free domain if you write for issue 8.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios