Well actually slightly more than that. 9 words, I lied.
When choosing the books
Beginning 3D Game Programming: Yeahy! Sounds cool.
Agile Software Development: The next best.
After a quick flick through
Beginning 3D Game Programming: ehh? Really? Hmm…
Agile Software Development: Management waffle. Heavy.
After a longer read
Beginning 3D Game Programming: Not for beginners.
Agile Software Development: The Cooperative Game: Hidden encyclopedic gem.
You will be able read my full, considerably longer than 3 (or even nine) word reviews, in the October edition of MarkUp which will be coming out in the next couple of days.
See also: Free Game Development Books
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios