Over the past couple of days there have been a few minor changes to GameMakerBlog. These were mostly regarding the pages included in the main site navigation. Hopefully things should be simpler and more to the point now.
In 6 months GameMaker blog has published almost as many posts as GMNews have in their entire 19 months online, with an average of 21 posts per calender month here.
I will be offline for a week (hopefully I will last the week!) from Monday. Hopefully I can bully Grego and tuntis into posting more often,….
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios