Haven’t brought “The Game Maker’s Apprentice: Game Development for Beginners”, Mark Overmars and Jacob Habgood’s book? No, neither have I. If you are interested take a look on Google books.
Obviously the whole book isn’t on there but it will give you a good idea of what the book is like.
Related GameMakerBlog article: Free Game Development Books
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios