- Explosive Fun: A Review of the Game Broforce
- Mind Games in Katana Zero: The Psychiatrist’s Deceptive Tale [SPOILERS]
- Minit’s Loop: A Minute-by-Minute Epic Trek Through the World
- Undertale: An Epic Tale of Adventure and Emotion
- Sail the High Seas of Adventure: A Review of Spelunky
- Risk of Rain: A Storm of Success in the Gaming Industry
- Hyper Light Drifter: An Analysis of Adventure and Thrills
- Hotline Miami: A Thrilling, Neon-Soaked Journey of Brutality
- Tutorful recommends GameMakerBlog as Top Educational Resource
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
September 7, 2007
Haven’t brought “The Game Maker’s Apprentice: Game Development for Beginners”, Mark Overmars and Jacob Habgood’s book? No, neither have I. If you are interested take a look on Google books.
Obviously the whole book isn’t on there but it will give you a good idea of what the book is like.
Related GameMakerBlog article: Free Game Development Books