Next Two YoYo Games Releases Revealed – One is Free
December 7, 2010
All in YoYo Games’ words
YoYo Games brings you Free Solitaire! Get immersed in this FREE version of the classic game! This uniquely styled version, with its natural card layout, engages the player like no other Solitaire.
- Klondike Mode
- 1 Card Draw
- 3 Card Draw
- Drag, Drop & Double Tap Cards
- Unique Visual Style Enhanced for iPad
- Natural Card Layout
- Multiple Game Modes
- Compare Scores Against Friends
- Variety of Backdrops
- Game Centre
- Special Effects
- Game Statistics
- HighScore Table
- Auto Save
- No Adverts – Surely the whole point of this is to promote YoYo Games!
Teka Teki is a unique, tetris-style puzzle game where you must group similar food tiles together so that the animal tiles can eat more in one shot, raking up massive combo points. Teka Teki has over 6,000 downloads and an average rating of 4/5 stars on the YoYo Games website! Expect addiction!
- Over 15 levels of increasingly difficult and freaking addictive gameplay
- Beware of “special tiles” that are unlocked as you play. Some help you. Others won’t.
- Integration with the game center: including loads of achievements and global highscores. Compete with your friends!
2 Replies to “Next Two YoYo Games Releases Revealed – One is Free”
Teka Teki being released on iOS is, to me, old news.
It’s been saying Teka Teki is going to be released for weeks.
Have a star.