The blog has recently been moved to new hosting, and other changes related to the ownership transition have now been finalized. This led to some substantial inactivity over the past few weeks, however posting will resume as per usual in the coming days. The new server is faster, more reliable, and less limited than the previous one. We should be able to maintain greater uptime and the site should be more stable in general.
Limited data may have been lost during the process, such as comments that were made recently.
Please report any problems that you come across.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios