The latest update to GameMaker: Studio – version 1.1.615 – allows users that have previously purchased export modules to upgrade to the Master Collection. Owners of the Master Collection, which has a current retail value of $499.99, will receive all future modules for no additional charge. Users that have already purchased the HTML5, iOS, and Android exports can update their license via the help menu.
The new GameMaker: Studio update also adds a beta version of the Windows Phone 8 module for Master Collection owners.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios