Thanks to the success of my previous giveaways, I have something special to announce today. I’m giving away a copy of GameMaker Studio Master Collection valued at USD $799.99! GameMaker Studio Master Collection includes all of the available GameMaker modules, plus you receive all future modules for free.
And that’s not all. This is my biggest giveaway so far! The total prize pool is worth over $1000, additionally including a GameMaker Studio Professional license, copies of my book Making Money With HTML5, and copies of the uniquely stunning indie game Cinders by Moacube (made with GameMaker, of course.)
This giveaway is part of my ongoing efforts to promote the excellent engine we’re all here for, and to give back to the community that has supported me on my way to making a living using GameMaker.
So let’s get started. Absolutely anyone can enter the draw to win these great prizes! Continue reading for more information.
Approximate total value: USD $1200
How To Enter
Entering is easy! You can get up to three entries to the draw. To gain entries, simply complete the tasks below and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win!
Important: you can complete as many or as few tickets as you want.
– Subscribe to our newsletter in the sidebar to the right
– Leave a comment below saying that you’ve entered the draw
– For something a bit different, I will also send USD $100 via PayPal to a random person who reads this link article and leaves a meaningful comment.
The purpose of the social media element is to make this giveaway viable and to give as many people the chance to enter as possible.
A total of 18 individual winners will be selected by random draw at the end of September 2013. The results will be announced on this website, social media, and our newsletter.
Good luck everyone,
UPDATE: The results have now been announced »
Got A Spare Minute?
Check out some of our recent articles…
- How I Make A Living Using GameMaker
- 5 GameMaker Success Stories
- Poll – Which Platforms Are You Interested In Making Games For?
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios