My experience of customer support at YoYoGames.
I initially contacted YoYoGames (YYG) via their helpdesk to ask about how I would go about offering a GameMaker Pro licence as a competition prize. After about 24 hours my message was accepted, I assume with manual approval, onto their helpdesk system and I was e-mailed details of my helpdesk account.
Two days later I received a message from a guy at YoYo informing me that their helpdesk had been playing up and asking if I had received his previous response. I replied to say I had not got the message, and today YYG have marked my ticket as solved.
I stress this is my experience, I am not suggesting everyone has the same perception of the levels of support they have received.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys