What in practise looks like a good idea can easily be misused, see here.
It would make so much more sense if there was some method in place for either topic creators or mods to show which problems were solved or unsolved so that the unsolved problems get the attention they deserve instead of being burried under solved threads.
Some people with solved problems also go over the top, by removing the thread title.
Come on people, think.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios