What in practise looks like a good idea can easily be misused, see here.
It would make so much more sense if there was some method in place for either topic creators or mods to show which problems were solved or unsolved so that the unsolved problems get the attention they deserve instead of being burried under solved threads.
Some people with solved problems also go over the top, by removing the thread title.
Come on people, think.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs