What in practise looks like a good idea can easily be misused, see here.
It would make so much more sense if there was some method in place for either topic creators or mods to show which problems were solved or unsolved so that the unsolved problems get the attention they deserve instead of being burried under solved threads.
Some people with solved problems also go over the top, by removing the thread title.
Come on people, think.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!