Revel Games’ GM TV.
Ahh, we can see the professionalism with which the project is being undertaken, already multiple missed deadlines and now a very helpful video insulting this site.
I guess that rules out any future collaboration with Danny whom I had been chatting to recently. Let’s hope he doesn’t decide to use clips of my tutorials at the end of his show anymore, although I expect he will be along soon to announce that they are all crap and he wasn’t going to use them anyway.
The Gamemaker community, where would we be without it?
Incidentally there is another project called GameMaker.tv already out there, with videos that are actually already online and don’t insult anybody, and hey – it’s mine and not Danny Eggers’.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart