GMKing is down.
Who didn’t pay the server bills? On a more positive note I guess this maybe because the bandwidth limit has been exceeded. This is probably the most likely cause since for the past four months MarkUp’s readership has increased by an average of 249% per month.
Even so, this highlights the importance of having a mirror where people can download the latest issue of your magazine. GMTech have been asking for one in their topic at the GMC – MarkUp haven’t.
I wonder if I upload the latest issue of MarkUp to my server will I be shot? I don’t think so. But then everyone here has probably read it anyway….. Wonder how many downloads are being missed out on…..
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios