GMKing is down.
Who didn’t pay the server bills? On a more positive note I guess this maybe because the bandwidth limit has been exceeded. This is probably the most likely cause since for the past four months MarkUp’s readership has increased by an average of 249% per month.
Even so, this highlights the importance of having a mirror where people can download the latest issue of your magazine. GMTech have been asking for one in their topic at the GMC – MarkUp haven’t.
I wonder if I upload the latest issue of MarkUp to my server will I be shot? I don’t think so. But then everyone here has probably read it anyway….. Wonder how many downloads are being missed out on…..
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys