Today my Computing tutor mentioned GameMaker, woot!
First time in 7 years anyone in the ‘real world’ has ever brought the subject up with me. He was considering running a ‘master class’ for year 9 (14-15 year olds).
I hear there is a Moodle GameMaker course somewhere, hopefully I will get a look at it.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs