GMtoolbox claims to offer a database of almost every Game Maker DLL and Extension ever released to the GMC.
A good clean design, lots of categories, almost 150 DLLs and to top it off a lovely AJAX search at the top of the page. Another great thing is that site is so simple to use – instead of making pages for each DLL there are simply links to the GMC. There are numerous sites that link to GameMaker resources, but GMtoolbox sticks to it’s claims and goes further.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4