GMtoolbox claims to offer a database of almost every Game Maker DLL and Extension ever released to the GMC.
A good clean design, lots of categories, almost 150 DLLs and to top it off a lovely AJAX search at the top of the page. Another great thing is that site is so simple to use – instead of making pages for each DLL there are simply links to the GMC. There are numerous sites that link to GameMaker resources, but GMtoolbox sticks to it’s claims and goes further.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios