Game Maker Awards 2007.
Marred in controversy and with over 800 posts the GMC topic has once again come to the top of the community section. Almost a month after the results were released the winners and runners up in each of the categories can finally add “lame siggy images” showing off their popularity amongst a community of unknown Game Maker users from around the globe.
Whatever your views of the apparently ‘official’ Game Maker Awards the release of the “lame siggy images” has brought up a couple of other issues. Firstly some individuals received an astonishing amount of awards which results in an over sized signature at the GMC and second, placing the images in your sig results in a dramatic increase in the number of PMs you receive.
Wonder if the GMA will return for another year. Sadly, I expect even after the bungled attempts this year they will.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys