Despite all the delays along the way it looks like the first real episode will soon be available to watch. Several months late with lots of missed deadlines it is hardly likely to take the Game Maker world by storm but it’s nice to see that Danny has stuck at his idea despite all the negative comments he has received. Of course, we won’t know for certain until the first episode gets out, but I don’t think we should write off the show right now.
Here are some adverts which will apparently appear in the elusive first episode:
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios