Despite all the delays along the way it looks like the first real episode will soon be available to watch. Several months late with lots of missed deadlines it is hardly likely to take the Game Maker world by storm but it’s nice to see that Danny has stuck at his idea despite all the negative comments he has received. Of course, we won’t know for certain until the first episode gets out, but I don’t think we should write off the show right now.
Here are some adverts which will apparently appear in the elusive first episode:
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart