Despite all the delays along the way it looks like the first real episode will soon be available to watch. Several months late with lots of missed deadlines it is hardly likely to take the Game Maker world by storm but it’s nice to see that Danny has stuck at his idea despite all the negative comments he has received. Of course, we won’t know for certain until the first episode gets out, but I don’t think we should write off the show right now.
Here are some adverts which will apparently appear in the elusive first episode:
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!