YoYo and community involvement. No, you aren‘t dreaming.
YoYoGames have announced that they are going to hold their first Game Maker competition. Not to be outdone by the gamemakerrace competition YoYo have announced that there will be $1,750 in cash prizes on offer, and have given programmers a month and a half to get their games done.
The GameMakerRace, organised by the two Game Maker magazines and judged by high profile community members and moderators, a competition run by Game Maker enthusiasts beat the commercial company that owns Game Maker and to whose benefit any competition is likely to be to organising something – disappointing…
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart