YoYo and community involvement. No, you aren‘t dreaming.
YoYoGames have announced that they are going to hold their first Game Maker competition. Not to be outdone by the gamemakerrace competition YoYo have announced that there will be $1,750 in cash prizes on offer, and have given programmers a month and a half to get their games done.
The GameMakerRace, organised by the two Game Maker magazines and judged by high profile community members and moderators, a competition run by Game Maker enthusiasts beat the commercial company that owns Game Maker and to whose benefit any competition is likely to be to organising something – disappointing…
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys