TheGMRace is over, voting has closed. There were 186 votes and one clear winner…. who was it? Ahh well I don’t know, you will have to wait and see. The results will be announced in the next issues of MarkUp and GMTech.
I voted for The Meltdown, although perhaps it is too simple to get the number of votes needed to win. My prediction is that marble game Triton will win. That said the simple games are quite often the best.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios