TheGMRace is over, voting has closed. There were 186 votes and one clear winner…. who was it? Ahh well I don’t know, you will have to wait and see. The results will be announced in the next issues of MarkUp and GMTech.
I voted for The Meltdown, although perhaps it is too simple to get the number of votes needed to win. My prediction is that marble game Triton will win. That said the simple games are quite often the best.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!