It’s come it’s come. GameMaker Blog has received its first threat.
Reminds of two other mildly exciting issues in the past including the leaking of a GameMaker-tv.com video (Drip Drop, LEAK) and the offence that the creator of Senseless War took to my comments on another game I reviewed for MarkUp.
As threats go it was feeble. Their motive? This person believes I should get their permission before ever writing anything about them again. They actually billed this as a ‘request’, but nevertheless it was a threat.
It’s actually makes me quite proud that some people obviously think this blog has influence enough to want to challenge my comments or shut me up.
1 GameMakerBlog point to the first person to guess who the threat was from. And it wasn’t YoYoGames.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios