Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.
Really, the implementation is shockingly bad – and the fact that the entire process is 0% automated only adds to the mockery. The site “of course will get 30% of your sales for hosting and selling your games“. Of course. “If the game is incomplete or is sloppily done it may get rejected as we try to keep a standard for our site” – submit your made-in-two-minutes games now to improve the standard of the site!
I really don’t want to waste $3 on ‘Burger Quest’ to see if the download is automated. I am about 99% sure that it won’t be.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th