Writing on PascalGameDevelopment.com, savage, working for SumoDigital (the company working on porting GameMaker) has written
The games are not the things are being ported, but the IDE and engine are. The IDE creates the game files these are then fed into the engine. The same game files works on both Win32 and Mac OS X ( native Carbon apps ), and last weekend I got the engine and IDE working on Linux, all from the same code-base with 1 or 2 IFDEFs.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4