Yet another high quality issue of Russell’s Quarterly. This time with 81 (!) pages.
Although not strictly a Game Maker magazine, it’s still one of the best. One thing I’ve noticed that it seems to have a small focus on old (Nintendo) games. "Next time: Wisdom Tree" only pushes this point further.
Great job, Russell.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs