The third episode of GMking’s Game Maker audcast has been released, nearly a year after the second.
The show is, as before, hosted by MarkUp editors Robin Monks and Eyas Sharaiha. Topics discussed include the re-writing of the GameMaker runner in C++ (including “glog” abuse!), the insecurities of GameMaker and the release of the obfuscator. Also covered is the success of the YoYo Games competitions in revealing the extent of GameMaker users talents.
It isn’t exactly fun and games, and I think it does get a bit dull after a while – perhaps a musical interlude between each topic or some pre-recorded reports (such as for the competition results) could have provided some variety. However, it makes a good listen if you want to catch up with all the Game Maker news from the past few months.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys