YoYo Games’ Sandy Duncan has announced that a fix for their instant play feature to make it compatible with FireFox 3 will be released “July 15th midday (UK time)” – almost a month after the new version of the browser was made available for download.
Were they spurred on by the recent open letter from Connor Wilkins? Either way we will have to wait and see if everything is ready and working by midday.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys