YoYo Games’ Sandy Duncan has announced that a fix for their instant play feature to make it compatible with FireFox 3 will be released “July 15th midday (UK time)” – almost a month after the new version of the browser was made available for download.
Were they spurred on by the recent open letter from Connor Wilkins? Either way we will have to wait and see if everything is ready and working by midday.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios