RhysAndrews’ Caveman Craig has stormed to victory in the first GMC cage match for a long time.
The game, which was awarded 2nd place in the YoYo Games Ancient Civilization competition, was put up against the winning and third placed entries.
Caveman Craig showed it really was the community’s choice by polling over 50% of the 150+ votes.
KCLC’s Tut’s Test puzzle game, which finished thrid the YoYo Games competition also finished third out of the three cage match competitors.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios