RhysAndrews’ Caveman Craig has stormed to victory in the first GMC cage match for a long time.
The game, which was awarded 2nd place in the YoYo Games Ancient Civilization competition, was put up against the winning and third placed entries.
Caveman Craig showed it really was the community’s choice by polling over 50% of the 150+ votes.
KCLC’s Tut’s Test puzzle game, which finished thrid the YoYo Games competition also finished third out of the three cage match competitors.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs