RhysAndrews’ Caveman Craig has stormed to victory in the first GMC cage match for a long time.
The game, which was awarded 2nd place in the YoYo Games Ancient Civilization competition, was put up against the winning and third placed entries.
Caveman Craig showed it really was the community’s choice by polling over 50% of the 150+ votes.
KCLC’s Tut’s Test puzzle game, which finished thrid the YoYo Games competition also finished third out of the three cage match competitors.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!