The winner of YoYo Games’ first, Winter themed, competition “Frozzed” has claimed victory in the second cagematch since its return. 2Dcube‘s $1,000 winning game defeated last weeks winner Caveman Craig with 63% of the votes.
A game to silence any detractors of 2-dimensional game play. The comparison to Mario is inevitable, with elements from Paper Mario and Mario Galaxy combined to make something altogether new. The result is much more than a remake, with game play that is at once challenging and satisfying. Moreover the characters have a charm all their own and we found ourselves sucked into the “Wubbly” world. An excellent concept, great graphics, good level design, a nice range of enemies, and fine polish.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios