The winner of YoYo Games’ first, Winter themed, competition “Frozzed” has claimed victory in the second cagematch since its return. 2Dcube‘s $1,000 winning game defeated last weeks winner Caveman Craig with 63% of the votes.
A game to silence any detractors of 2-dimensional game play. The comparison to Mario is inevitable, with elements from Paper Mario and Mario Galaxy combined to make something altogether new. The result is much more than a remake, with game play that is at once challenging and satisfying. Moreover the characters have a charm all their own and we found ourselves sucked into the “Wubbly” world. An excellent concept, great graphics, good level design, a nice range of enemies, and fine polish.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs