The winner of YoYo Games’ first, Winter themed, competition “Frozzed” has claimed victory in the second cagematch since its return. 2Dcube‘s $1,000 winning game defeated last weeks winner Caveman Craig with 63% of the votes.
A game to silence any detractors of 2-dimensional game play. The comparison to Mario is inevitable, with elements from Paper Mario and Mario Galaxy combined to make something altogether new. The result is much more than a remake, with game play that is at once challenging and satisfying. Moreover the characters have a charm all their own and we found ourselves sucked into the “Wubbly” world. An excellent concept, great graphics, good level design, a nice range of enemies, and fine polish.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!