GProtect, an easy way to limit people to sixty minutes of playtime?
What GProtect does is nothing new. It’s been done so much in demos that I want to kill myself. But now it’s bringing its easy-to-use feature to gamemaker! You can easily protect your games, and set keys to them just like that. The great thing is it’s free and really simple.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!