GProtect, an easy way to limit people to sixty minutes of playtime?
What GProtect does is nothing new. It’s been done so much in demos that I want to kill myself. But now it’s bringing its easy-to-use feature to gamemaker! You can easily protect your games, and set keys to them just like that. The great thing is it’s free and really simple.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs