GProtect, an easy way to limit people to sixty minutes of playtime?
What GProtect does is nothing new. It’s been done so much in demos that I want to kill myself. But now it’s bringing its easy-to-use feature to gamemaker! You can easily protect your games, and set keys to them just like that. The great thing is it’s free and really simple.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios